ext_120163 (
floofwolfe.livejournal.com) wrote in
transficsation2007-09-30 09:29 pm
Entry tags:
Megatron/Starscream Plot Bunny and/or Challenge
Now, I am often inspired my music. I've written a few TF fanfics of my own (though I'm more of a lurker) and all of them have been based on a song.
I recently re-discovered a song that just made the Megatron/Starscream plot bunnies go rabid.
I recently re-discovered a song that just made the Megatron/Starscream plot bunnies go rabid.
This is 'Figured You Out', by Nickleback. Prominent lyrics will be in bold.
I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me
You're like my favourite damn disease
I love the places that we go
I love the people that you know
I love the way you can't say no
Too many long lines in a row
I love the powder on your nose
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
I like the freckles on your chest
I like the way you like me best
I like the way you're not impressed
While you put me to the test
I like the white stains on your dress
I love the way you pass the check
I love the good times that you wreck
I love your lack of self-respect
While you passed out on the deck
I love my hands around your neck
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
(Why not before, you never tried)
(Gone for good, this is it)
I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me
You're like my favourite damn disease
I hate the places that we go
I hate the people that you know
I hate the way you can't say no
Too many long lines in a row
I hate the powder on your nose
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
(Why not before, you never tried)
(Gone for good, and this is it)
This is a bit of a challenge, to see both what you make of this song applied to those two and how you display their relationship - whatever that may be. I'm also doing the challenge myself within the next day or two. It can be introspective, smut, anything that roughly follows the song (which I recommend you listen to) and has the Megs/Screamer pairing. Any continuity. Just have some fun with it.
I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me
You're like my favourite damn disease
I love the places that we go
I love the people that you know
I love the way you can't say no
Too many long lines in a row
I love the powder on your nose
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
I like the freckles on your chest
I like the way you like me best
I like the way you're not impressed
While you put me to the test
I like the white stains on your dress
I love the way you pass the check
I love the good times that you wreck
I love your lack of self-respect
While you passed out on the deck
I love my hands around your neck
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
(Why not before, you never tried)
(Gone for good, this is it)
I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me
You're like my favourite damn disease
I hate the places that we go
I hate the people that you know
I hate the way you can't say no
Too many long lines in a row
I hate the powder on your nose
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard, just to figure you out
(Now I did, you wonder why)
(Why not before, you never tried)
(Gone for good, and this is it)
This is a bit of a challenge, to see both what you make of this song applied to those two and how you display their relationship - whatever that may be. I'm also doing the challenge myself within the next day or two. It can be introspective, smut, anything that roughly follows the song (which I recommend you listen to) and has the Megs/Screamer pairing. Any continuity. Just have some fun with it.