Title: Misapprehension
Author:
iron_valkyrie
Rated: G
Fandom: G1 Transformers (Pre-War)
Characters/Pairings: Blaster/Soundwave
Summary: Soundwave ponders the crowds' interpretations of his interactions with Blaster.
Words: 180
Note: Had a little idea pop into my head, this is what came of it. :)
Title: Your Last Chance
Author:
iron_valkyrie
Rated: PG
Fandom: G1 Transformers
Characters/Pairings: Blaster/Soundwave
Summary: Blaster knows he's losing Soundwave, but he wants to pretend things are okay for just one more night.
Words: 621
Note: The only other thing that came of that failed music meme. Written for Believe Me Natalie, by the Killers. I'm not sure it came out exactly how I wanted, but oh well.
all x-posted to
blasterxsw &
musicbots - feel free to join and post all over the place there! They need getting off the ground. ;) /shameless pimping
Author:
Rated: G
Fandom: G1 Transformers (Pre-War)
Characters/Pairings: Blaster/Soundwave
Summary: Soundwave ponders the crowds' interpretations of his interactions with Blaster.
Words: 180
Note: Had a little idea pop into my head, this is what came of it. :)
Title: Your Last Chance
Author:
Rated: PG
Fandom: G1 Transformers
Characters/Pairings: Blaster/Soundwave
Summary: Blaster knows he's losing Soundwave, but he wants to pretend things are okay for just one more night.
Words: 621
Note: The only other thing that came of that failed music meme. Written for Believe Me Natalie, by the Killers. I'm not sure it came out exactly how I wanted, but oh well.
all x-posted to