It just occurred to me that ever since I started writing and posting again, I've forgotten to cross-post...pretty much everything. Oops. So, here's a massive dump with a ton of fake cuts. If you've already read these either on AO3 or my work LJ, feel free to skip this post. ♥
As a note to
thecybertronian's editor for this week, please bypass this post as everything here has already been included in past issues of the newsletter. Thank you~
Please note that when I say "AU", I really mean AU. The first few were written for
au_bingo.
Title: Unbroken
Rating: G
'Verse: G1 AU
Warnings: None
Characters/Pairings: Blurr
Summary: Some records are nearly impossible to break.
Words: 1169
( Blurr tried not to be bitter )
Title: Silence In the Medbay
Rating: G
'Verse: G1 AU
Warnings: None
Characters/Pairings: Ratchet, Jazz
Summary: A quiet conversation in the aftermath of battle.
Words: 1173
( You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if I didn't give you a few good scares every now and then )
Title: Slippin' and Slidin' Away
Rating: G
'Verse: G1
Warnings: None (other than it being terrible)
Characters/Pairings: Spike, Carly
Summary: Carly is very easily amused.
Words: 570
( I'm not sure this was a good idea )
Title: Camouflage
Rating: PG-13
'Verse: G1/War for Cybertron AU
Warnings: Mentions of past attempted genocide; very vague mentions of past dubcon; extremely misogynistic society; vague mentions of tentacles
Characters/Pairings: [Author declines to list to avoid spoiling anyone who actually hasn't read this yet]
Summary: One femme chooses to pretend to be something she's not in order to find her place in a soceity revolted by her existence.
Words: 4518
( My, aren't you a rare breed? )
Title: Primes and Protectors
Rating: PG-13
'Verse: G1
Warnings: Vague, blink-and-you'll-miss-it implied sticky
Characters/Pairings: Onslaught/Soundwave
Summary: Onslaught reflects on himself, his comrades, and the war while playing footsie. Written for
ultharkitty.
Words: 5484
( The glitch was yanking his chain )
Title: Sanity is Subjective
Rating: PG
'Verse: G1
Warnings: Pure and utter crack
Characters/Pairings: Optimus Prime, Primus
Summary: "If you don't stop apologizing, I will grab you somewhere unpleasant." Written as part of a prompt party/exchange.
Words: 547
( I mean it. I'm tired of it. )
Title: The Cat and the Hound
Rating: PG
'Verse: G1
Warnings: None, but it's not hard to guess where this would have gone had I continued on with it, so...extremely vaguely implied cassette bestiality even though nothing actually happens?
Characters/Pairings: Hound/Ravage
Summary: Run until you can't run anymore. Written as part of a prompt party/exchange.
Words: 504
( Checkmate )
Title: Why Soundwave's No Longer Allowed to Upgrade Himself
Rating: PG
'Verse: G1 AU
Warnings: Even more crack than the last crack
Characters/Pairings: Starscream, Soundwave
Summary: Tentacles weren't designed for that, but okay. Written as part of a prompt party/exchange.
Words: 550
( At least Starscream could say 'I told you so.' )
Title: Fine Print
Rating: PG
'Verse: G1 AU
Warnings: Mindfuckery
Characters/Pairings: Swindle, ?? (author declines to list second character to avoid spoiling, though it's not hard to figure out)
Summary: "It's always the fine print, mech. You should know." Written as part of a prompt party/exchange.
Words: 520
( He needed it )
Phew! Here's hoping I don't let that much get backed up again, and I hope I did everything right. It's been ages since I posted anywhere but my work LJ D:
As a note to
Please note that when I say "AU", I really mean AU. The first few were written for
Title: Unbroken
Rating: G
'Verse: G1 AU
Warnings: None
Characters/Pairings: Blurr
Summary: Some records are nearly impossible to break.
Words: 1169
( Blurr tried not to be bitter )
Title: Silence In the Medbay
Rating: G
'Verse: G1 AU
Warnings: None
Characters/Pairings: Ratchet, Jazz
Summary: A quiet conversation in the aftermath of battle.
Words: 1173
( You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if I didn't give you a few good scares every now and then )
Title: Slippin' and Slidin' Away
Rating: G
'Verse: G1
Warnings: None (other than it being terrible)
Characters/Pairings: Spike, Carly
Summary: Carly is very easily amused.
Words: 570
( I'm not sure this was a good idea )
Title: Camouflage
Rating: PG-13
'Verse: G1/War for Cybertron AU
Warnings: Mentions of past attempted genocide; very vague mentions of past dubcon; extremely misogynistic society; vague mentions of tentacles
Characters/Pairings: [Author declines to list to avoid spoiling anyone who actually hasn't read this yet]
Summary: One femme chooses to pretend to be something she's not in order to find her place in a soceity revolted by her existence.
Words: 4518
( My, aren't you a rare breed? )
Title: Primes and Protectors
Rating: PG-13
'Verse: G1
Warnings: Vague, blink-and-you'll-miss-it implied sticky
Characters/Pairings: Onslaught/Soundwave
Summary: Onslaught reflects on himself, his comrades, and the war while playing footsie. Written for
Words: 5484
( The glitch was yanking his chain )
Title: Sanity is Subjective
Rating: PG
'Verse: G1
Warnings: Pure and utter crack
Characters/Pairings: Optimus Prime, Primus
Summary: "If you don't stop apologizing, I will grab you somewhere unpleasant." Written as part of a prompt party/exchange.
Words: 547
( I mean it. I'm tired of it. )
Title: The Cat and the Hound
Rating: PG
'Verse: G1
Warnings: None, but it's not hard to guess where this would have gone had I continued on with it, so...extremely vaguely implied cassette bestiality even though nothing actually happens?
Characters/Pairings: Hound/Ravage
Summary: Run until you can't run anymore. Written as part of a prompt party/exchange.
Words: 504
( Checkmate )
Title: Why Soundwave's No Longer Allowed to Upgrade Himself
Rating: PG
'Verse: G1 AU
Warnings: Even more crack than the last crack
Characters/Pairings: Starscream, Soundwave
Summary: Tentacles weren't designed for that, but okay. Written as part of a prompt party/exchange.
Words: 550
( At least Starscream could say 'I told you so.' )
Title: Fine Print
Rating: PG
'Verse: G1 AU
Warnings: Mindfuckery
Characters/Pairings: Swindle, ?? (author declines to list second character to avoid spoiling, though it's not hard to figure out)
Summary: "It's always the fine print, mech. You should know." Written as part of a prompt party/exchange.
Words: 520
( He needed it )
Phew! Here's hoping I don't let that much get backed up again, and I hope I did everything right. It's been ages since I posted anywhere but my work LJ D: